A planetary gearbox is a gearbox with the input shaft and the output shaft aligned. A planetary gearbox is used to transfer the largest torque in the most compact form.
- High power to weight ration
- Compact design
- Available as an individual gear unit or as an integrated drive system
- Low-noise operation due to low rolling and sliding speeds at the tooth flanks
- High torque transmitting and maximum reliability
- High efficiency upto 99%
- Gearbox unit sizes: 13 - 76
- Torque range (kNm): 17 – 5000
- Power rating (kW): 10 - 34000
- Nominal gear ratios: 16 - 1600
V. K. GhulaniUttam Sucrotech International Pvt. Ltd.
"Premium team has always been professional, responsive, trustworthy and knowledgeable with Product and Process. During our collaboration, Premium has developed a good understanding of our own vision and work flows and has streamlined our way to success."