Special worm gearboxes can be customised according to your applications and requirements. For more details, get in touch with us.
Passenger capacity: 15 (1020 kg)
Static load capacity: 4100
Max output shaft torque: 2679 Nm
Rated speed maximum: 0.5 m/sec 1
Gear ratio: 46 / 1
- Tough, heavy duty, yet compact machine.
- Dynamically balanced flywheel-cum-brake drum.
- Smooth and quiet operation.
- Accurate alignment of both high & low speed shaft.
- Elevator machines operate with minimum attention, even under the most adverse conditions.
- All parts are manufactured to precision and uniformity for interchangeability.
Power range: 0.12 to 7.5kW
Reduction ratio range: 7.5/1 to 100/1
Sizes: ALM025 to ALM130
- Aluminium alloy composes the housing, flanges, feet upto size 90 and cast iron is used for the sizes 110 and above
- Steel is used for the worm shaft and the case is hardened to 58-60 HRC and profile ground
- The worm wheel is composed of G20 cast iron hub upon which a casting of AB1 bronze rim is fitted
- Synthetic oil grade: ISO VG 320